[rabbitmq-discuss] Disable Per-Connection Flow Control

Dwayne Campbell dwaynecampbell13 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 02:16:10 BST 2012

Simon,

Thank you very much for your reply.

 **

Using HIPE compilation reduced the flow control significantly.I now get
flow controlled at around 4.1 MB/S to 7.2 MB/S .However flow control
 seems to steadily remain on at 3.8MB/s for the rest of the time RabbitMQ
runs.

Each message is about approximately 300 bytes at most 800 bytes

Multiple connections(independent applications) will be made from the same
host to the RabbitMQ Server. Each connection will be sending small messages
really fast to the broker(RabbitMQ Server)****

** **

What optimizations can be made to increase throughput on RabbitMQ Server or
 the routing part of the pipeline ? Would cluster be the next option to
evaluate ?

** **

** **
Is there any output that i can gather to analyze which part of
the pipeline is the bottleneck ?

--

Dwayne