[rabbitmq-discuss] Memory watermark alert not resetting.

Raviv Pavel raviv at gigya-inc.com
Thu Oct 4 16:32:21 BST 2012

After upgrading the server won't start. from the logs:

=ERROR REPORT==== 4-Oct-2012::17:11:59 ===
** Generic server <0.341.0> terminating
** Last message in was {'$gen_cast',
                           {method,

 {'queue.declare',0,<<"es1">>,false,true,false,
                                   false,false,
                                   [{<<"x-ha-policy">>,longstr,<<"all">>}]},
                               none,noflow}}

Thanks
*--*Raviv
*