[rabbitmq-discuss] share a pre-built queue

Prabodh Upreti prabodh.upreti at vce.com
Thu Oct 4 14:22:29 BST 2012

Perfect.  Hope this is my last question.

I will have many clients interacting with the broker.  I need to really
control what they can do with the system.  I am planning to publish filters
they can subscribe to via REST interfaces.

1.  How can I give them permissions so they can only create exclusive = true
queues.

2.  The reason I was going with the pre-built queue was so that I could have
5 keys bound to the FIXED named queue and they would not need to worry about
binding all the keys to their temp queue.  If they can't do that then I just
have to inform them about the keys so they can use the right ones.  Please
let me know if there is a better way to manage this.

Once again thank you both for you feedback.

regards

prabodh