[rabbitmq-discuss] Acknowledged

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Oct 4 12:15:23 BST 2012

Hi,

On 04/10/12 11:52, chetan dev wrote:
> as you can see there are multiple delivery tag with the same output that
> means event is getting fired multiple time for a published message

I see you get delivery-tag 2 twice, delivery-tag 3 three times,
delivery-tag 4 four times, and so on, but those delivery tags are only
sent by the broker once. My guess is that you are chaining another
callback handler each time an ack is received. Once you correct the
mistake you will see that basic.acks are received in step with publishes.

-Emile