[rabbitmq-discuss] Acknowledged

chetan dev dev440 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 11:19:36 BST 2012

Hi,

thanks for your prompt response .
i am sending 5 messages by a for loop but the number of
basic acknowledgment that is getting fired 10 times or more
delivery tag is coming fine.  but the method for handling the event is
getting called more than required.
here is the peace of code that i have written.

Model.BasicAcks += Model_BasicAcks;
 void Model_BasicAcks(IModel model, BasicAckEventArgs args)
         {

             //args.Multiple = true;
             //Response.Write(args.DeliveryTag);

             Label1.Text = count.ToString();