[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ production ready in Windows

Krzysztof Różacki rozacki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:24:24 BST 2012

Emile,

Thank you for your replay and pointing out that I can get commercial
support for Windows 2008 onwards.

I'd like to find out about opinions of people who use RabbitMQ and Windows
in every day production. Whether they discourage from using RabbitMQ in
this way or it's fine to run it.

--
Krzysztof Rozacki
Software Architect