[rabbitmq-discuss] Management UI bug in v3.0.0.0...

David Buckingham David.Buckingham at cbeyond.net
Mon Nov 26 16:25:58 GMT 2012

As a part of the vetting process of v3.0.0.0, I believe that I may have found a bug.

Using the Management Web UI, when I try to view an Exchange on a node with multiple Virtual Hosts, and a specific Virtual Host is selected, I receive the error:

Not found
The object you clicked on was not found; it may have been deleted on the server.

However, if I set the Virtual Host filter to All I can view the Exchange as expected.