[rabbitmq-discuss] Bug in 3.0.0.0 Management UI when using Internet Explorer...

David Buckingham david.buckingham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:56:52 GMT 2012

First, thank you very much for the 3.0 release!  We've only recently began
investigating the use of the Federation plugin, and just when I was about
to start pulling out my hair, 3.0 was released with all of it's
rabbitmq_federation and rabbitmq_federation_management goodness!  Thanks!

It seems, however, that there is a bug when in the "Federation Upstreams"
and "Policies" Admin interfaces.  When using IE, it doesn't seem to respond
when I click the "Add upstream" or "Add policy" button.  Adding Users and
Virtual Hosts works as expected.  I've tried using multiple versions of IE
(8, and 9), and on multiple environments (Windows Server 2008 R2, and
Windows 7).  I'm able to get around the bug, for the time being, by using
Chrome on my machine to access the management interface on my test server.
 We'd prefer not to install Chrome on our production servers for local
management.

Thanks!

David