[rabbitmq-discuss] Is my Architecture ok?

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 15 12:31:55 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 15/11/12 10:59, nybras wrote:
> I'm creating a project at the moment and it's now time to start implementing
> a messaging architecture, but i'm left a little confused.

One possible way to implement this would be to create a direct exchange
for each publisher and a queue for each subscriber. Publishers send
their messages with routing keys matching the topics, and consumers
create bindings for each topic they are interested in. They way each
consumer queue will contain messages from the publisher topics they are
interested in.

The third tutorial has more information on how to implement the Pub/Sub
pattern:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-three-python.html

-Emile