[rabbitmq-discuss] BasicProperies.Headers serialization in.NET

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Nov 7 10:43:23 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 06/11/12 20:22, Raviv Pavel wrote:
> Where can I find details about how the .NET driver serializes the
> Headers Dictionary?

You will find the serialisations implementation here:
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-dotnet-client/file/default/projects/client/RabbitMQ.Client/src/client/impl/WireFormatting.cs

> When I put ints I get them back, string come back as byte[] that I can
> convert back, but how is a DateTime or any other object serialized?

See the AmqpTimestamp class for representing dates and times.
A similar question to yours was answered recently:
http://rabbitmq.markmail.org/thread/dr4z7gatikozwait
If unanswered questions remain then please post a follow-up.

-Emile