[rabbitmq-discuss] Urgent issue with rabbitmq

Aishwarya Singhal asinghal79 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:14:27 BST 2012

Hi Matthias

right, and like I said, its a fresh set up with almost no load :-) I
restarted the server just to see and the memory still hovers around the
300M mark, even when there are no connections, no queues, no channels and
default exchanges and users with zero message rate. I have disconnected it
from my application now so there's no chance of any messages coming in
right now.

I am absolutely clueless and hence seeking your guidance.

Best