[rabbitmq-discuss] Example of FIX over AMQP

John T Davies john.davies at Incept5.com
Fri May 25 17:22:02 BST 2012

Steve,
   We have plenty of FIX messages in tank-files and examples we use in unit tests, I assume if it's FIX over AMQP then it's FIX 5, are you looking for low-level pcap dumps of just raw FIX messages?
John Davies | CTO
Incept5
M:	+44 7770 697272
E:	John.Davies at Incept5.com