[rabbitmq-discuss] Perl SSL support for Net::RabbitMQ

xtrm xtrm2008 at live.com
Thu May 24 14:36:28 BST 2012

Hello all,

New to RabbitMQ and hoping someone on the forum has been through this
before. I am trying to implement SSL client authentication to use with on
all our clients.  I am unable to find any documentation on how to go about
doing this.  I was able to find two examples in .NET and Java on the
rabbitMQ SSL support website, but no mention on how to implement using Perl.
Has anyone gotten this working?  If so how did you guys go about
implementing SSL support?

I currently have my clients publishing successfully using the non SSL port
using Net::RabbitMQ module.

Thanks for the help in advance.