[rabbitmq-discuss] Clustered server doesn't permit local connections

Glade Diviney gladed at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:05:44 BST 2012

I'm running 2.8.2 on both machines. Version lines in "rabbitmqctl status"
match on both.

I installed from .deb, from the "testing" repo as instructed by
http://www.rabbitmq.com/install-debian.html.

I tried disabling the cluster, and was able to bring up the singleton
rabbitmq instance and use it successfully. As soon as I brought up the
other instance, everything fails again.

Thanks for the troubleshooting you've done so far...any other advise?

-Glade