[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP adapter lose the last message of a burst

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Wed May 23 11:04:31 BST 2012

José,

Typically, releases are weeks apart rather than months,
but I'm afraid I don't have an estimate for the next one.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------definitions from the SPD (Addendum)----------
corrugate (n.) T.V. soap scandal.
olympic (n.) A camp road-digger.
jamboree (n.) A conserve made from French cheese.
---(words soon to be used in a major motion-picture)---