[rabbitmq-discuss] Prior Version Documentation

Kenneth Baltrinic kbaltrinic at bericotechnologies.com
Tue May 22 18:09:43 BST 2012

Dear Rabbit Support,

Per Simons recommendation below, I am writing to ask that you provide us
with copy of the documentation for the 2.7.1 version of Rabbit MQ.  I am
requesting this because we will be deploying this version as part of a
delivery to the government and must provide the administrative
documentation at the same time.  Specifically what we need is the server
documentation (the prior version of this
page<http://www.rabbitmq.com/admin-guide.html> and all its child
pages) and the documentation for the Management Plugin
(including the CLI) and the documentation on configuring web plugins.
 Ideally if this could all be compiled into a PDF, that would be great!

Please let me know if you have any question.

Sincerely,
Ken Baltrinic
Engineering Team Lead
Berico Technologies, LLC