[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ server closing connection every few minutes

David Tinker david.tinker at gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:28:14 BST 2012

Thanks a stack for the quick responses. I did find mentions of
heartbeat when Googling this problem but was under the impression that
we were not using it. It turns out we were and disabling it sorted out
our issues.

Thanks again
David

http://twoogleplus.com/ Online service to cross-post tweets to Google+