[rabbitmq-discuss] unable to join cluster - mnesia func aborted

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Tue May 22 10:49:59 BST 2012

Rader Lei,

The most obvious problem that might cause this is a mismatch in the
versions of Erlang (or RabbitMQ).

Can you check that they are the same? It is likely that the Ubuntu
version of Erlang is older.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
chinchilla (n.) Cooling device for the lower jaw.
socialcast (n.) Someone to whom everyone is speaking but nobody likes.
literacy (n.) A textually transmitted disease usually contracted in childhood.