[rabbitmq-discuss] Prior Version Documentation

Ken Baltrinic kbaltrinic at bericotechnologies.com
Mon May 21 15:13:11 BST 2012

The online documentation at http://www.rabbitmq.com/documentation.html
appears to be updated regularly to reflect the information for the
most recent release.  This is generally wonderful and quite a feat.
Well done!

Unfortunately, we are using rabbit in a government environment where
upgrading to the latest release is a very controlled event.
Presently we are using rabbit 2.7.1 and need to supply as part of our
contractual deliverables, the documentation for the same.  Is there a
means to get access to the documentation aligned to a specific prior
release?

--Ken