[rabbitmq-discuss] just a benchmark info

bino oetomo bino at indoakses-online.com
Sat May 19 07:35:34 BST 2012

Dear All.

I really need to tell my appreciation to all RabbitMQ
developer/contributor/tutor.

I just make a shovel communication test betwen 2 RabbitMQ server

1. Stop the remote rabbitmq service
2. Load a bunch of msg to my local rabbitmq (where shovel live)
The load is 8000 line of data with average 250 char per line
3. start the remote RabbitMQ

And in less than 2 minute ... all of the msg is sit on the remote

My remote engine spec is (from /proc/cpuinfo)
processor    : 0
vendor_id    : GenuineIntel
cpu family    : 6
model        : 15
model name    : Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz
stepping    : 13
cpu MHz        : 1200.000
cache size    : 1024 KB

I'm not sure about internet connection capacity between my office and
remote RabbitMQ

Sincerely
-bino-