[rabbitmq-discuss] Issues on RHEL 6.2 with RabbitMQ 2.8.2

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Fri May 18 19:48:17 BST 2012

Bryan,

On 18/05/12 19:17, Bryan Seitz wrote:
> Sorry, to clarify I meant 2.x not 1.x ;)

subject line corrected ;)

>> The problem is that even when it is not running, rabbitmqctl status
>> throws an exit code 0 so it never gets started via the script.

I get an exit status of 2 when I try that, but that's running
rabbitmqctl directly, whereas iirc on RHEL there is a wrapper script in
place that switches to the 'rabbitmq' user. So there could be something
going wrong there. It would be great if you were to investigate this a
bit further. Thanks.

Matthias.