[rabbitmq-discuss] Read-only access to STOMP topic

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Fri May 18 10:53:50 BST 2012

Clay,

This looks like a bug (two people appear to have spotted this!), but
while we investigate, you could try making the publishers ask for a
receipt for the SEND. It is possible that terminating abruptly may
interfere with the propagation of the last message.

Steve Powell
steve at rabbitmq.com
[wrk: +44-2380-111-528] [mob: +44-7815-838-558]