[rabbitmq-discuss] can we implement high availability without using DRBD?

Brendan Hay brendan at soundcloud.com
Thu May 17 12:13:59 BST 2012

The document that you must have read which refers to DRBD is:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/pacemaker.html

Please read about M*irrored Queue Behaviour* via the link Simon mentioned
here: http://www.rabbitmq.com/ha.html

This will give you information about creating a highly available
active/active setup *without* using something like DRBD.

- Brendan