[rabbitmq-discuss] Orphaned RabbitMQ Connections Problem Causing Client to Not Communicate With Server

Demetree demetree at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:13:42 BST 2012

Hi,

I'm having an issue with our rabbit servers where one of our sites
cannot consistenly hold connections ( or so it seems ).  The symptom
is that the Rabbit MQ server shows multiple connections on multiple
ports, but they don't correspond to connections on the clients.
Netstats show a single connection on the client side.

When this situation arises, the clients no longer pull data down from
the queue.

We're not able to resolve this, and the logs show SSL errors, but this
also occurs on non-SSL connections.

Has anybody experienced this before, and have any suggestions?

We are connecting to the server with a  Java client.

Thanks for any input.

Demetree