[rabbitmq-discuss] Reconnect to RabbitMQ broker

Y Latrous ylatrous at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:51:49 BST 2012

I'm having a similar issue described in this post. In my case, I'm getting "Connection
refused" all the time. I use the same host and port number (and had to set
the timeout to a minute) but the call to newConnection() on the factory
always returns with "Connection refused".

The log from the server do not indicate anything specific to this
connection.

Any hint where to look?

Y.