[rabbitmq-discuss] please help understanding why my pool of channels are blocking.

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Tue May 8 15:09:23 BST 2012

Of course they are -- silly me.  Sorry, Gautam, Simon is right.
This means that the largest non-interleaved unit is the
maximum frame size. Still the connection is the bottleneck.

I apologise if I misled  you.

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
chinchilla (n.) Cooling device for the lower jaw.
socialcast (n.) Someone to whom everyone is speaking but nobody likes.
literacy (n.) A textually transmitted disease usually contracted in childhood.