[rabbitmq-discuss] 1 Fanout Exchange, 2 queues, 1 slow, 1 fast

Kenneth Loafman kenneth at loafman.com
Tue May 8 14:44:43 BST 2012

Thanks for the reply.

By intermittent, I mean burst, pause, burst, pause, ...

The problem has been 'solved' for now.  We were using basic_get and 96
consumers was too much even with a 1 second delay on no-data-received
(we're swapping over to callbacks ASAP).  I reduced the number of consumers
to 32 and got much better throughput, so the queue is keeping up now.

...Ken