[rabbitmq-discuss] Updating RabbitMQ to latest version

Francesco Mazzoli francesco at rabbitmq.com
Tue May 8 11:21:26 BST 2012

Hi,

Since version 2.1.1 to update RabbitMQ to a new version all you need to
do is install the new version and restart it, without the need to delete
the persistent data. If you have a cluster you have to be careful to
start disc nodes first, more information in the clustering guide:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html#upgrading

Francesco.