[rabbitmq-discuss] Node Not Found In AWS VPC For Create RabbitMQ cluster ?

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri May 4 14:52:08 BST 2012

Please leave rabbitmq-discuss on the CC list.

It's not clear whether you are saying that you *did* run "sudo
/etc/init.d/rabbitmq-server stop" first or not. You should not. In any
case, if you have done that then you will need to run "sudo
/etc/init.d/rabbitmq-server start" first to bring your server back up again.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware