[rabbitmq-discuss] fanout queue not working

octomeow octomeow at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:26:44 BST 2012

newbie to rabbitmq  and I'm not getting messages into a certain queue

I have a simple fanout exchange
# rabbitmqctl list_exchanges
rawlogs fanout

I have bound this exchange to a few queues
# rabbitmqctl list_bindings
Listing bindings ...
        exchange        log2_consumer       queue
log2_consumer       []
        exchange        rawlogs_consumer        queue
rawlogs_consumer        []
rawlogs exchange        log2_consumer       queue           []
rawlogs exchange        rawlogs_consumer        queue
logstash        []
...done.

I connect fine to the log2_consumer queue....however, I get NO
messages.

my other queue..... the rawlogs_consumer does the the messges