[rabbitmq-discuss] |Spam| Re:Re: Re: Re: |Spam| question about rabbitmq TPS

陈鸿钦 chen-hongqin at 163.com
Thu Mar 29 18:19:14 BST 2012

figure 1
figure 2

figure 3

Hi, I create 15 queues in the first case, and create 300 queues in the second case. Each message is acknowledged before sending the next one. Figure 3 illustrates the detail of figure2 when i remove the several top points.

在 2012-03-29 22:53:39,"Alexis Richardson" <alexis at rabbitmq.com> 写道:
try it without persistence and see what graphs you get..?