[rabbitmq-discuss] Generation of AMQP.java failed Error

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Thu Mar 29 11:47:46 BST 2012

We certainly do not support Python 3 for build, and this error message
is complaining about the print statement (starting on line 130).

The print statement was removed in Python 3 (and replaced by a print function).

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------some more definitions from the SPD----------
chinchilla (n.) Cooling device for the lower jaw.
socialcast (n.) Someone to whom everyone is speaking but nobody likes.
literacy (n.) A textually transmitted disease usually contracted in childhood.