[rabbitmq-discuss] RMQ Java Client - ChannelN.waitForConfirm randomly throwing exceptions

Emanuele Gheradini ghepardo_1982 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 17:29:51 BST 2012

I want also to add that what I understood is:

for some reasons RabbitMQ java client gives the same channel (or channel
number) to different threads, then these threads will perform different
operations on that channel which will be closed by RabbitMQjavaclient, thus
resulting in the crash of the waitForConfirm method, at line 182 (here is
the snipped):

 181: if (getCloseReason() != null) {
 182:                  throw Utility.fixStackTrace(getCloseReason());
 183:               }

I tried getting channels from rabbit in this way:

AtomicInteger chanNumber = new AtomicInteger(0);

connection.createChannel(chanNumber.getAndIncrement());

to be sure that each thread gets a channel with a different channelNumber,
but this does not work either...

I hope someone can give me a suggestion.

Thanks.