[rabbitmq-discuss] Per-Connection Flow Control - RMQ 2.8.1

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Mar 28 11:32:04 BST 2012

On 28/03/12 04:20, DawgTool wrote:
> The Flow-Control in 2.8.1 has been a huge failure for my UAT systems.

Hi. Sorry to hear that. Obviously our testing hasn't shown any of the
issues you raise. I'll try to reproduce your issues as best I can but
the more information we have, the better. So just to be clear, you have:

* Clustering
* Non-persistent messages
* Queues with x-message-ttl set (and a large number of messages actually
expiring, by the sound of it?)
* Large queues
* Some HA queues

I will try to reproduce based on the above, but anything else you can
tell me would be a great help.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen