[rabbitmq-discuss] Default vhost and Http API

stone zmstone at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:57:48 BST 2012

Hi Tony,

I didn't save the scene, didn't really look into the fault client code.
Just had a quick test, reproduced by using term_to_binary instead of
list_to_binary to make the queue name in Erlang client.
Perhaps this WAS exactly the case from the other day. shame :)
I simply though it was UTF used in that case because the crash report has
"utf" in it.

http://localhost:55672/#/queues
{error,{exit,{ucs,{bad_utf8_character_code}},
             [{xmerl_ucs,from_utf8,1},
              {mochijson2,json_encode_string,2},
              {mochijson2,'-json_encode_proplist/2-fun-0-',3},
              {lists,foldl,3},
              {mochijson2,json_encode_proplist,2},
              {mochijson2,'-json_encode_array/2-fun-0-',3},
              {lists,foldl,3},
              {mochijson2,json_encode_array,2}]}}

Anyway, perhaps  rabbit-server should have the name validated before
allowing the declaration.

BRs
/stone

在 2012年3月27日 下午7:27,Tony Garnock-Jones <tonygarnockjones+rabbitmq at gmail.com>