[rabbitmq-discuss] Updated rebar-ized rabbit_common, amqp_client and webhooks and riak-exchanges to 2.8.1

Jon Brisbin jon at jbrisbin.com
Mon Mar 26 15:58:51 BST 2012

Hey folks! :) Hope every had a good Spring Break for those that had one this last week--or if yours is upcoming, hope the weather is better than ours was, which is to say about 8 inches of rain and no sun. :(

At any rate, I updated several of the packages I maintain that are Rabbity-related like the "rebar-ized" port of the AMQP Erlang client [1] and rabbit_common [2] (which is really handy for writing plugins for RabbitMQ that use rebar for their build), the RabbitMQ Webhooks plugin [3] (which sends a generic HTTP request to any host on receipt of a message to that exchange), as well as the Riak custom exchange [4] (which saves every message sent to that exchange to a document in Riak). They should all use the 2.8.1 version of things now.

If you use these utilities and have issues, please let me know. I didn't do a whole lot of testing on them other than to make sure the broker starts with them enabled. ;)

[1] - https://github.com/jbrisbin/amqp_client
[2] - https://github.com/jbrisbin/rabbit_common
[3] - https://github.com/jbrisbin/rabbitmq-webhooks
[4] - https://github.com/jbrisbin/riak-exchange