[rabbitmq-discuss] /etc/init.d/rabbitmq-server startup script

Andrew Eells aeells at qmetric.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 17:26:05 GMT 2012

Thanks for your reply Simon, much appreciated.

We've had numerous problems, mostly with Erlang it seems to be fair, but
we're also on EC2 Linux which I know is not a preferred platform. We were
attempting to install both from source as we've had stability issues with
the RPM mirrors we were using for 2.5.1.

Anyway, we now have 2.8.0 running via Puppet configuration which is neat. I
may well publish the manifests as it might save a few people some
significant hacking!

Many thanks again,

Drew

--

*Andrew Eells*

32-38 Dukes Place, London, EC3A 7LP

tel:           +44 (0) 845 475 1415
mobile:    +44 (0) 772 555 1809
web:         www.qmetric.co.uk<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.qmetric.co.uk%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzfNWYcveHajt6MLZJ_d6wzsSDVW3Q>
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.qmetric.co.uk%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzfNWYcveHajt6MLZJ_d6wzsSDVW3Q>

Follow me on:

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/eells>   <http://www.twitter.com/tech_startup>
   <http://www.andrew-eells.com>

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Policy Expert is a trading name of QMetric Group Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.  The registered company address of QMetric Group Limited is: 32-38 Dukes Place, London, EC3A 7LP and its company registration number is 07151701.