[rabbitmq-discuss] Management plugin browser issue on 2.8.0

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Tue Mar 20 19:53:42 GMT 2012

Jay:  Minor typos to correct in the below...

 1. Stopping it, via running:  rabbitmq-service.bat stop
 2. Running the service install script:  rabbitmq-service.bat install
 3. Restarting the service with:  rabbitmq-service.bat start

i.e. the 'rabbitmq-service.bat' is the script you want in each step.

Sorry about that and thanks to Matthias for catching my typos. I've been
working on something related to those scripts this morning and have typed
their names enough times that my fingers are on autopilot...

Jerry