[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ on ESXi

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Tue Mar 20 17:00:25 GMT 2012

Hi, Mamut:

Many clients are documented here:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/devtools.html

This is a C client, although it's not necessarily the easiest one to use.
If you're on Windows, you might consider using the .NET client, written in
C#, either from managed code, or perhaps via interop from unmanaged code.

ESXi I think still remains a red herring of sorts.  You'll be running Rabbit
on some OS, whether hosted baremetal or as a guest in a hypervisor, so choose
your language/client/build environment to suit that OS. :-)

Best regards,
Jerry