[rabbitmq-discuss] Failure starting rabbitMQ broker

AlvinRMQ alvinzmho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 02:19:33 GMT 2012

Nothing showed up in the sasl log. I have been restarting the ram node
first, but the disc node doesn't restart until the ram node has been
restarted. I think that shouldn't be a problem right?

I really have no idea why the ram node doesn't restart properly sometimes(
The disc node should be up).
Do you think it could be a network issue?