[rabbitmq-discuss] status Active in Management web portal

MattH matt.higgins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:44:29 GMT 2012

Thanks for the heads up on the list_queues this is absolutely no going
to work.

I did not really think about the "presence" notion until I wrote that
response which gave me a bunch of ideas. I will look into the presence-
exchange but I also found this on your site which may be interesting
for anyone else following this thread.

http://www.rabbitmq.com/blog/2010/10/19/exchange-to-exchange-bindings/

The post has a section on how you can leverage exchange to exchange
bindings to provide presence notifications which is exactly what I
want in my system.

-Matt