[rabbitmq-discuss] Issue with running two RabbitMQ servers on one machine

Brian Jing brian.newsgroup at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:45:49 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Never mind. It turns out that it was a stupid configuration problem. In the
env config file, the line for CONFIG_FILE should be:

CONFIG_FILE=/etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-2.7.1

instead of:

CONFIG_FILE=/etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-2.7.1.config

Everything now is working fine!

Thanks for all your help! Very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Brian