[rabbitmq-discuss] Experimenting with release candidates: RabbitMQ 2.7.9

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Mar 14 13:57:28 GMT 2012

On 14/03/12 13:42, Lionel Cons wrote:
> Simon MacMullen<simon at rabbitmq.com>  writes:
>> Please, have a play with this and let us know if anything goes wrong
>> for you...
>
> I've tried to use X.509 authentication with STOMP but failed to get it
> working.

Unfortunately you can't see the 2.8.0 website :-(

You will need to set {ssl_cert_login, true} in your rabbitmq_stomp
configuration and make sure the client does not send login and passcode
headers.

> When I try to connect, I get:
>
> =ERROR REPORT==== 14-Mar-2012::14:40:16 ===
> STOMP error frame sent:
> Message: "Processing error"
> Detail: "Processing error\n"
> Server private detail: {badarg,
>                             [{erlang,list_to_binary,[undefined]},
>                              {rabbit_stomp_processor,login_header,3},
>                              {rabbit_stomp_processor,creds,3},
>                              {rabbit_stomp_processor,
>                                  '-process_connect/3-fun-0-',6},
>                              {rabbit_stomp_processor,process_request,3},
>                              {gen_server2,handle_msg,2},
>                              {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}

But that's a rather nasty error message. I'll see what I can do about
that...

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen