[rabbitmq-discuss] HAProxy configuration

Jerry Kuch jerryk at vmware.com
Tue Mar 13 20:54:59 GMT 2012

The Manning book "RabbitMQ in Action" has a good discussion of this sort of use of HAproxy and is currently available from the publisher as an e-book with the print edition to follow soon....

Sent from my iPhone (Brevity and typos are hopefully the result of 1-fingered typing rather than rudeness or illiteracy).