[rabbitmq-discuss] Riak <-> RabbitMQ integration

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 07:00:51 GMT 2012

I agree... but it's not a politically correct thing to say.  ;-)  There
were people around in the 50s and 60s doing smart stuff in memory
constrained environments.  I have heard of research papers from that time
frame being referenced for work now.  It's very retro.  Though under the
radar, thankfully it isn't completely unappreciated.