[rabbitmq-discuss] Riak <-> RabbitMQ integration

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:19:34 GMT 2012

I was sold on redis, and now I find that Rabbit has a riak exchange
plugin.   That's good, but this complicates things a little.  I don't know
much about Riak.

If you are pushing around binary, what's the method of providing an
identity to Riak via a message?

I'd love to know the relative advantages of the different NOSQL solutions.
Last time I explored this BerkeleyDB was the solution... now I don't know
the space well enough to form a solid opinion.
thanks,
-Steven