[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.6.1 is unexpectedly eating up memory

ingo schramm schramm.ingo at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:00:21 GMT 2012

Thanks a lot, now I can figure out what consumes the memory when it happens
the next time. Hopefully, I will never get the chance again. At that time,
the management plugin was unreachable BTW. I recovered from the bad
condition by restarting everything. It's a production system.

I will give 2.7.1 a chance as soon as possible. But if you have any idea
what could have triggered this bad behavior I would appreciate a hint.

Regards, Ingo