[rabbitmq-discuss] configure a RabbitMQ broker using XML.

Mark Fisher markfisher at vmware.com
Mon Mar 5 13:41:21 GMT 2012

Ashutosh,

I believe in an earlier mail you had implied that you are using Spring AMQP. If so, there are configuration options (either XML or @Configuration classes) that might be more similar to what you are familiar with in ActiveMQ config. See this section of the reference manual for more detail: http://static.springsource.org/spring-amqp/docs/1.0.x/reference/html/#broker-configuration

Regards,
Mark