[rabbitmq-discuss] building SimpleAmqpClient

Eric J. Holtman eric at holtmans.com
Thu Mar 1 16:59:38 GMT 2012

On 2/16/2012 7:27 PM, Alan Antonuk wrote:

> As a self-less plug, if you're looking for a C++ wrapper - I'd encourage
> you to checkout SimpleAmqpClient https://github.com/alanxz/SimpleAmqpClient,
> which is Yet Another rabbitmq-c wrapper.  It won't necessarily solve your
> threading question though.

I cannot get this to build.   I'm trying to run it under
windows.

cmake fails with:

  Unable to find the requested Boost libraries.

  Boost version: 1.42.0

  Boost include path: C:/Program Files/boost/boost_1_42

I have 1.47 installed on my system.  I have set BOOST_ROOT and
BOOST_LIBRARYDIR

1.42 is on my system, but is not in the path anywhere, and is not
in the Options/Directories under Visual Studio anywhere.

Any clues?