[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit for Openstack (Was: (no subject))

Ask Solem ask at rabbitmq.com
Thu Mar 1 10:27:27 GMT 2012

On 1 Mar 2012, at 04:32, Ashutosh Mathur wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know which version of RabbitMQ is currently being used by Openstack(Nova) for their messaging purposes?
> Thanks in advance.

Openstack doesn't define any specific version requirement AFAIK, but you would
have to ask the Openstack mailing-list about that.

The best is using the most recent RabbitMQ version, if possible.
This installation guide is using the version available in Ubuntu:
http://docs.openstack.org/bexar/openstack-compute/admin/content/ch03s02.html